Sunday, December 13, 2015

Around the house...

These are just some pics that have been sitting on my phone from the past couple of months that I have been meaning to put on here. Love these cute and crazy kiddos!

Bath time fun usually spills over!
Matchers!  I love that Abby really loves when they match!

A favorite around here is when Steve plays pictionary with the kids on the white board.  They all love it and Kaley likes to get in on the action and draw while everyone else tries to guess what she is trying to draw.  Abby and Preston are actually really good at drawing and guessing!
What happens when you have a big brother!
Lucy is a cuddler!  She seems to be adjusting to our family well.  She is having way less accidents and loves to play with the kids.  She still has some of that puppy energy and tries to chew on the kids' toys, but we're working on that.
This cute girl had a field trip to Pizza Pie Cafe and I got to go along to help.  She was so dang excited and so cute with all her little friends.  We got to go into the kitchen and see all the steps of cooking and then they got to design their own pizza and watch it bake.  So fun!
Abby decided one day to play pirates and Steve helped her come up with this.  I love that they all played together!

No comments: