Today is our 3 year anniversary. That seems so crazy that we've been married for 3 years already. We've definitely been through many ups and downs since we've been married, but I wouldn't have wanted to go through any of it with anyone but Steve. I love him very much and can't imagine my life without him. He really is my best friend! I guess 3 years is nothing compared to eternity, but I look forward to all the many adventures that will come our way in the future!!
4 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two! Here's to many, many more!
We hated to miss the Christmas party but we were in no condition to socialize! See you soon.
Happy Anniversary, guys! It's all such a fun adventure, even the ups/downs, it just gives us the chance to prove our love for each other. 3-years is a fun marker! Have fun tonight! :)
Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Congratulations! You guys are so perfect for each other.
Post a Comment