Monday, December 17, 2007

Hooray...Comments on my Blog!!

Welcome to the brand new edition of the Steve & Amy Wilker blog! Now with comments! I'm very excited to be able to receive comments on my blog now. I'm a little sad that it took me creating a whole new blog in order to do so, but happy to finally have that problem resolved. So now, PLEASE leave me a comment!! Thank you!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay, your first comment. I love your new blog, the background is darling! I was always bummed I couldn't leave you comments, especially when I see Steve as a 3-year-old in front of his Star Wars collection, that was a must! So here I am and I'll be commenting away from now on. Glad you fixed the prob, it looks fab!

Sorry again we didn't make it to your shindig but just know it's been death valley here and we miss you guys! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm excited we can leave you comments now! We had a great time at your party, we definitely have to do that again soon. I think you should post a picture of Jackie all fluffy. She is so CUTE!

Kara said...

I am so excited I can leave comments now! I've been wanting to leave them since you first started your blog! Thanks for having us over the other night. We need to do it again someime.