Sunday, September 13, 2009

2 Down...

One to go! I FINALLY finished Steve's stocking last night!! I started this one forever ago and had it like 90% done in June. For whatever reason I totally stopped working on it. I think after looking at it for so long, all I could see were the small mistakes and I think I got a little intimidated. I'm pretty pleased with the finished product and now I'm excited to get going on Preston's. I'll be lucky to get it done by Christmas because it's literally 3 times as hard as Steve's was (it has 3 times as many pieces and steps!). Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Looks good! Way to go Amy! Good luck with the little man's. I'm so glad to be done. They take FOREVER! Worth it??? I think so!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm seriously impressed. That looks like rocket science to me. I have absolutely no crafting talent.

The Kemps said...

That looks great!! Way to go Amy!

Adrian said...

I'm SOOO impressed! I just thought about stockings today! Funny! My stockings aren't nearly as elaborate but I'm not very good. Wish me luck! Can't wait to see how your last one turns out!

Carrie said...

ACTUALLY, 7 to go. You can come make some for us too! :)