Preston was Daddy's little buddy last night and it was the sweetest thing! Preston was just playing before bedtime and came up to play with Steve sitting on the floor. He sat on his lap and played for a little bit before laying his head down. A couple minutes later Preston was asleep!! This may not be a big deal to some whose babies like to cuddle, but Preston NEVER does this, ever!! He stayed asleep even when Steve laid down on the floor, and stayed that way for about an hour. He was just to cute to move!


4 comments:
how great! cuddles are the best!
That is too cute. I know how special times like those are when they come so rarely (or never...).
Gracie is very cuddly right now. Always wants to be rocked to sleep. I love it! Steve looks like a very happy father.
Those are the moments that just melt your heart! I know the feeling, Alissa has always been very anti-cuddle.
Post a Comment