Monday, October 19, 2009

Apple Annie's!!

This past weekend was an awesome one with a visit from my parents. We always have a great time when they visit and this was no exception. We had fun hanging out, playing some games, watching some movies, and having fun with Preston, but the highlight of the weekend was going to Apple Annie's Orchard in Willcox, AZ. We headed there for the hay ride and pumpkin patch. We were super worried we were going to melt since it was supposed to be a really hot day, but we ended up with super strong wind instead. It made it a little dusty but I'd take that over the heat any day!

The hay ride was so much fun and Preston loved tagging along on my back. We picked some great pumpkins, including a cute little one for Preston and had fun looking around, especially at the beautiful sunflowers. I loved it there and am excited to do this every year!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry for jinxing the weather :) I'm glad it wasn't too hot. We were camping on Mt. Lemmon so we missed a lot of the heat too.

I love that picture of Preston in all the pumpkins. Apple Annie's is so much fun!

Adrian said...

So glad you had fun!! Our pictures are like the exact same except you got to do the hayride! Too cute!