- He's walking (see post below)!! He still uses the couches and walls for some help, but he's definitely walking now!
- Getting chunkier again and getting his rolls back.
- Loves, loves, loves "Blues Clues." It's his favorite show which is why we have 5 episodes on the dvr for when he's cranky or needs a pick me up.
- Loves to eat a lot!
- Copies the sounds and faces that I make.
- Will sometimes wake us up in the morning or after a nap by banging on the wall.
- Loves the swings at the park.
- Plays pretty well with the other babies at my work (although we have to work on sharing!) but also loves to stay at home with his Daddy!
- Will occasionally give big, open mouthed kisses.
- Is pretty excited (okay, we're excited) for him to be a dragon for Halloween! Pictures to follow!
Once again, our little guy refuses to stay still for even a second and he has to get his hands on his little sign!
4 comments:
I can't believe it either! It's been fun watching him grow into a little Steve.
That picture is one for the ages... it is great! We are excited to be there for Thanksgiving (oh I mean Preston's big day)!!!!!
Cute pictures. I love the top one and hte one of him on the couch. I love Halloween too. Can't wait to see him in costume.
He is growing so fast! I can't believe he's walking already!
Post a Comment