Preston is officially walking now! He's learned so fast and I fear he'll be running before we know it. I finally got a video of him walking a pretty long stretch. He walks from one thing to another, like the couch to the wall to us. It's so fun to watch him learn!
8 comments:
So cute! I love the little drunken walk they do when they're first learning. Now the real fun begins! :)
Yeah Preston! I personally love when they start to walk and get more independence. What a big boy!
Wow - that's exciting!! Good luck keeping up! :)
What a big boy!!! I love it!
Yea! Get ready for a lot of crashes and feeling bad and helpless. IT is teh best when they can walk.
He is amazing! Of course, we are not biased in any way at all. It is so fun to see this little tiny person be so BIG!
Oh my gosh what a little ham on legs. Love him. Great to hear your voice Amy!
Aww! He's so cute! He's getting so big!!
Post a Comment