Saturday, May 15, 2010

Family Fun!

I'm a little late, I wanted to post about a visit from my parents last weekend! We were excited to have them come and thanks to a freeway closure the 2 hour drive took 4 and a half hours, but we're so grateful they did it!

The main thing we did was going to the Gila Valley Temple open house. We were really excited since I had never been to Safford or Thatcher. It was a pretty drive and Preston only had a rough time in the car for few minutes. The temple was beautiful and has such a special spirit. Preston did great through the whole temple. We kept pointing out all of the pictures of Jesus and trying to get him to say it, he only came up with "Sus-sus." It was cute to watch him point to everything and just chat about it!
We had to make a pit-stop in Will cox to let P walk around a little. Grandpa took him on a little walk, so cute!




Preston wanted to go outside when we got home and that always leads to him and his Daddy playing in the water. Oh silly boys! He got mad when I was taking the picture because he didn't want Steve to touch the hose.

After getting all wet, Preston got some cuddle time with Grandma! Love the hair! (his hair actually stayed like that all night and he went to church with spiky hair too!)

No comments: