Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the women out there, mothers in all their forms. I feel so blessed to be a mother and that I have a sweet little boy that gave me that opportunity. It's a joyful, scary, overwhelming, exciting, trying, and miraculous calling to be a mother, but I love every minute of it (ok, there might be some moments that I love more than others...). I also feel so blessed to be surrounded by wonderful mothers. I have an amazing mother that continues to teach me so much about being a mom and is truly my friend. I also having an awesome mother-in-law and sisters-in-law, as well as aunts and friends that are so loving and help me be a better mom. Hope everyone had an amazing day!

My wonderful husband surprised me with flowers! Not only that, he used some of his birthday money for them and had them delivered to my work. They were from "My boys," it was so sweet! Flowers might not be that big of a deal for some, but because of money he hasn't gotten me flowers in a long time. It was a great surprise and made me feel so loved!

3 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

Hope you had a great mother's day and since being a mother I wanted to tell you what a great job you are doing and that I recognize you and realize all of your hard work and dedication. I am so glad we are sisters and friends!!!

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy Mother's Day! Trent got me flowers too from my boys. I love saying 'my boys' too. :)

Carrie said...

Pretty flowers. Those boys did a good job. Glad your Mother's Day was a great one. You deserve it.