Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day fun...

We didn't have a super exciting Memorial Day but we were able to have some fun as a family. We relaxed by the pool... ok, it was Preston's plastic pool but it still counts! He had a blast of course and it was so fun to watch. I love that this kid has a flip-flop tan already and my baby boy running around in just a diaper smelling like sunblock kicked off my summer!

Monday we headed to "Bubble-palooza!" at the Children's Museum. It was free admission day so it was pretty busy but Preston couldn't stop pointing out all of the bubbles. He loved it and it was so fun to watch him play! We also enjoyed running around in the small park across the street. We spent the rest of the day taking a big nap, running errands and grilling some burgers. It was a great day!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I would have gone if I knew it was free day.

And yes, hangin by the kiddy pool totally counts. We do it all the time! :)