- Been sleeping through the night (eats at 10:30/11:00pm and then again at 6:30/7:00am) consistently for almost two weeks.
- Still loves to be held, especially by her mommy. She still settles down the best for me, but she's starting to get a little better for her daddy.
- Has decided that she doesn't like the car after all and doesn't like the swing either.
- Eats great still.
- Definitely has her fussy moments. I'm trying to get her on more of a schedule hoping that will help with that.
- Saw her first movie "Kung Fu Panda 2" and also the new Pirates movie. She didn't do so well with that one (I ended up standing in the aisle rocking her for about 30-45 minutes), so I'm pretty sure she's done going to the movies for awhile!
- Has rolled over a couple times from her tummy to her back in her pack n' play but I haven't seen it and I think she was more on her side making it a little easier.
- Her hair is growing longer and longer and sticking up more than ever! It's thinning out a little and definitely growing in lighter, more like Preston's color.
- Is getting really smiley, especially when we're talking to her and when we're changing here diaper. So funny, maybe she likes the cool breeze on her bum!
I love my Abby and am grateful for the little moments like taking naps with her or her little smiles. I try to savor those moments and remember them during her fussy times! She's wearing this shirt in honor of Father's Day tomorrow.
1 comment:
I love the newborn stage when its not your own kid. I don't do well on no sleep, but I'm going to be an awesome grandma! :)
Seriously the best hair of all time.
Post a Comment