We've joined the club of minivan owners! We traded our Hyundai Sonata for a 2007 Dodge Caravan today. Not the coolest purchase we've ever made (Steve wanted to buy a tv instead!), but we're excited for all the features and space that will make getting around with these two kids a lot easier. It was a little weird and sad to say goodbye to the Sonata. Steve bought that car 6 months before we started dating so we've had it for quite some time! I feel like all I have to do is sign Preston up for soccer and then I'll be a full fledged soccer mom!!
Steve's cool new car, many years ago!

Saying goodbye today!


New minivan!

This isn't a great picture, since Steve's pulling away, but it shows the color a little better earlier in the day. It's a mix between blue and green. I think the color is actually called Magnesium Pearl, not sure what that is exactly!

3 comments:
Congrats! We joined the mini van club this year too in March. It has been the BEST! I love the space and same thing you said on FB about not have to force the stroller into the car trunk. I fell ya on signing up for soccer and being a soccer mom. LOL.
I also am feeling a lot of pressure to fill the van with little people. That has been the question everyone is asking since we got it... LOL
I don't care what anyone else says or thinks about it, but mini-vans are wonderful for moms with two young kids. Ours is only a mini-mini-van, but I keep telling Dave that we'll need to upgrade before we have a third kid. True, they aren't the coolest looking, or best ride, but it's all about features and practicality. Vans have come a LONG way since our parents drove them. Glad you guys were able to find something that works for your family. Now you need to take another car trip :)
It looks great and we have always loved ours...you will be so glad!
Post a Comment