Thursday, February 19, 2015

Valentine's Day!

We had a pretty quiet family Valentine's Day.  The kids already had so much fun with their parties for school and giving out valentine's.  On the actual day, the kids woke up to small boxes of chocolate and little gifts and we had a nice breakfast of monkey bread, bacon, eggs, and strawberry milk.  We just hung out at home and the kids helped me deliver a treat to the ladies I visit teach.  We got to play outside in the afternoon... it was gorgeous out!  We ended the night with a heart shaped pizza.  Love this family of mine!!!


Steve helped the kids with these valentines for me.  So so sweet! I told Preston I would keep them forever and he said, "Even when you're old?!"

My littlest valentine didn't have a great day.  She woke up extra early with her first fever.  Sad face.  She was just tired and sad most of the day with the fever coming back every time the Tylenol wore off.  My poor girl!

No comments: