Friday, March 6, 2015

Kid's Photographs...

In the midst of all of our stresses and thinking we might be moving I decided we needed to get Kaley's pictures taken.  It just hit me that she'll never be this small again and once she starts walking and gets a mouth full of teeth than she will look more like a little girl than a baby.  So it's now or never and getting pictures taken that will last forever is a splurge I'm willing to make.  The plus was that since we returned to the same photographer she took pictures of the older kids too without any additional charge.  Kaley did great that day and so did Abby but Preston was just not having it.  He hates getting pictures taken and it is a struggle every single time.  When we got the cd of the pics we loved them all!! This is just some of them but I seriously can't get enough of them!  Love these sweeties!














No comments: