Thursday, June 25, 2015

I love summer!!

Something I have really learned while living in Idaho is how to love seasons!  I never thought about it much while living in AZ (besides hating summer!) but now that we get 4 distinct seasons, I've come to appreciate them.  Summer has definitely become a favorite!  After so much time inside in the winter we have lots of pent up outside time to get in.  I love that we can actually do summer things in the summer, like being outside!  We always come up with a list of fun things to do in the summer, since we feel like we have limited time to squeeze it all in!  We love to fill our summer days: parks, picnics, sprinklers, crafts & projects, swim lessons, the splash park, library story time, dinner outside, popsicles, and so much more!




Love these people so much!!!  Seriously.




Preston jumping off the diving board on the last day of swimming lessons.  He was all about wearing his race shirt as a swim shirt.

Abby's turn, she was a little nervous but still did great!

My summer cutie!  Love that she can get in on the action too!

Love this summer shot, Steve totally getting the kids with the hose.  A perfect summer evening.


Our favorite summer spot, Rexburg splash park.  Water fun, picnic on the grass, riding the carousel, cotton candy, and playing at the park. Kaley gets in the fun now.  I hold her up to the fountains and she just giggles and smiles.  She loves it and it gets me involved in the water fun too!  

Love, love her face in this!
Library story time with a craft!

No comments: