Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Card 2016


I almost forgot to post our Christmas card this year!  While I was looking into getting baptism announcements for Preston from a shop on Etsy, it lead me to a cute Etsy shop that had cards like these that were pic(s)  and a year in review or info-graphic.  I loved this since we have never done a letter with our Christmas card but it was a big year for us so fun to share it in a creative way.  The shop was doing a sale by the end of November and all I had to do was provide all the info and pics and within hours I had a digital file for my adorable Christmas card.  I LOVE it!  It got even better when I went ahead ordering the prints from Sams Club and they were still doing their black Friday deals and I was able to get 50 more cards for just $.50 cents more (only $15 for 100 cards! I don't need quite that many but such a killer deal!).

No comments: