Saturday, February 4, 2017

Riley & Maddie - 7 Month Pics

I decided I wanted to get some updated photos of the babies.  Babies change so much in the first year and once they start standing they look so different, so I wanted to catch the in between phase.  Since they turned 6 months in December, I waited until things were less crazy in January.  I took them to Toni Englestead who lives in Rigby.  She has done pictures for us before and she does an awesome job and is priced really reasonably.  I had fun finding them a new outfit that wasn't matching but still went together (seriously I could purchase everything inside the Carters store!).

My happy girls did NOT like to get their pictures taken.  They started off ok but quickly got very upset anytime I put them down.  So not like them!  By the end they were inconsolable.  We didn't get as many fun poses because of this but still got some super cute pictures.  Maddie always has a pink head band!












 My aunt gave these girls these fancy boutique style dresses.  They are too big on them still but I thought they would be fun to photograph.  Too bad this was their last outfit and they were just over it.  These were the only two pics of them not crying.  Maybe they can wear them for their one year old photos.


No comments: