Pics around the house!
 |
| Haha! Someone didn't want to share the basket! |
 |
| Abby and Kaley love to look at pictures on my phone and love to take selfies and love to take videos, a lot of them. This is just a taste of what I end up with! |
A story to go with the next pic... I went to the temple one night. The girl that was in the witness couple looked so dang familiar. The entire session I wracked my brain of where I knew her from and I could not figure it out. I had determined that if I ran into her afterward I would approach her about it. After my time in the celestial room, I went and changed and didn't see her... until I was walking out of the temple and she was standing there. I felt silly approaching her and told her that it probably sounded crazy but she looked so familiar. She said that I did too! We couldn't figure out the connection until she finally mentioned that she a nurse at EIRMC (Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center). And then it clicked and I got so excited and said "You're Christina!!" She was our absolute favorite nurse and we got to have her all three nights we were in the hospital when the twins were born. I told her about my twins and when they were born and she even remembered them and their personalized blankets we had for them. I told her about how much we loved her and thanked her for being so amazing and making our hospital stay wonderful. It was so cute too because she was there with her husband and they had just gotten married 3 weeks earlier and this was their first time to the temple as a married couple. She asked for a picture and she texted it to me. The whole thing just brought me so much joy and warmed my heart. It was fun to go home and tell Steve all about it because he had loved her too!

My brother Nate, his wife Katie and their girls Jules and Izzy moved from AZ to the Salt Lake valley this past summer. Over Labor Day weekend we invited them to come up for the day. It was so fun to see them and all of the kids had a great time playing the whole time and they had some fun playing in the pool and sprinklers. We are happy to be closer to them!
 |
| My view at Sam's Club! |
 |
| Kaley's view at Sam's Club, haha! It's one of Kaley's favorite places to go because she loves to have lunch there. I love their carts so it's a win-win for all of us! |
 |
| One random Saturday, Abby was playing with all of my fabric scraps when she asked if I could make a little pillow for one of her stuffed animals. That's easy enough and then I ended up making 3 or 4 little pillows for each of the kids for their stuffed animals. They turned out cute and they loved them. I'm pretty sure Steve was super sick on this day and stayed in bed. He was sick for over a week and so exhausted, I honestly thought he had mono. Turned out he had strep that had gotten really bad. Thankfully no one else got it. |

Our old next door/wall sharing neighbors, Bishop and Jan McArthur, who had moved just 3 doors down about a year ago, had to move again. The people they were renting from sold the house they were renting and they had to move a lot sooner than they were planning. It was an even bigger deal since he was the bishop! Our ward boundaries are so small that it's not easy just to find somewhere else to rent within the ward. We were SO upset that they moved. When we moved here they became our Idaho parents in a way. We loved always chatting with them, enjoying being outside and knowing they were there when we needed them! Seriously, months later and I am still sad about it!
As part of them moving they gave us their basketball hoop since Preston would always play with it. They also gave us this log twin bed and mattress which was perfect because we were needing a new bed for Preston so we could switch around the kids' beds. I decided that since it was already in the garage that I would go ahead and sand and stain it. It turned out great and Preston loves it!
 |
| My poor Riley was sick and just so sad. She laid on the floor with Steve and they both fell asleep. The kids made sure they both had blankets and stuffed animals. So sweet. |
 |
| My curious girls! Their favorite is the drawer with the kitchen tools and the drawer with the ziploc bags. They make quite the mess but at least they are cute! |
No comments:
Post a Comment