Summer fun!!
Kids Town children's museum with all the girls and my mom. So fun!
| Every Sunday we spend Sunday school in an empty classroom to let the twins run around and not disrupt Sunday school. Maddie had a little too much fun playing with my bag and crashed on the floor. |
Ammon Days! So fun, it was the day after I got back from camp so I was completely exhausted but my mom was still here and got to go too. Face painting, games, booths, popcorn, cotton candy, a foam pit, and more. One of my favorites!
Day at the zoo. We had a membership over the summer so we went probably 5 times. Definitely a great way to get out and about in the summer. I love our little zoo.
| Caged babies! |
| Later in August Steve took Preston and Abby camping which left me with Kaley and the twins. This is my sweet girl all ready to head to Hobby Lobby for some shopping. I love her so much! |
Friday evening at the park. Little Caesar's pizza, sunshine and playing. My favorite!
| Always wanted to try this! |
| I LOVE this pic of my Abby! |
| The best view in church! High five! |
Celebrate Youth event in Rexburg. Love it! Games, prizes, booths, trolley ride, cotton candy, and playing at the splash pad.
No comments:
Post a Comment