Monday, February 23, 2009

Just the usual...

I feel like it's been awhile since I've posted, but unfortunately there's just not that much to post about.


We had a ward activity last Friday that was a chili cook-off. I didn't even attempt to make chili and I figured that chili from a can kind of disqualifies you from the the cook-off part of it. That would be why I brought cheese, easy enough! It was a big step for me to actually eat chili since just the smell of it was the only thing that made me throw up while I was pregnant. It was surprisingly very good!


Seriously, other than that, we've been pretty lazy around here. I manage to keep kind of busy around the house doing the usual cleaning, laundry, and taking care of Preston, but we really haven't gone out and done anything fun or different. Hopefully this week will provide more happenings with a vet appointment across town, visiting teaching appointments, and going up to Phoenix to see my parents and go to the temple.



Here's a couple of the latest pics of our chunky monkey!

6 comments:

Tatum said...

He is so cute! I am leaning toward him looking more like Steve right now. His hair is stinkin cute, Lincoln is over a year and Preston still has more hair than he does. sheesh. :)

Kara said...

Oh, he's getting so big! I hope we can make it out there in a couple weeks. Brad's spring break is the second week of march and I really want to come visit everyone! I'll let you know if we do so we can meet up and see you, and of course meet Preston!

Leann said...

Nothing big is sometimes the best news! Glad all is well!

Anonymous said...

He looks like Steve's mini-me! I'm sure he is the proudest dad in the world. Or maybe that will be when Preston is dressed up like Darth Vader for Halloween :)

Carrie said...

I can't get over how much he looks like Steve! Do you hear that a lot and is the kettle black?

He's adorable! Make sure you get Steve and Preston matching outfits at some point in their lives.

Anonymous said...

The cutest baby ever!