Friday, February 6, 2009

No Fun!


I have to type this in between the sneezes and blowing my nose because we are sick at our house!! Preston got it first at the beginning of this week and only has the last remnants of a cough left and then he lovingly gave it to me. I've felt horrible since Tuesday and am hoping that I start to get over it soon. And now Steve feels like he might be getting sick too! I'm just hoping that Preston doesn't get it again and start the cycle all over. Probably won't be a very exciting weekend for us!

3 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

That is no fun! I hate it when the whole fam gets sick. Here's the thing about staying home with the babe...who do you get to "call in sick" to??? There are so many times when I need a "sick day" and can't take one. Bummer!

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry that's the worst! EVERYONE in our ward had it about a week ago. Some of the kids even got bronchitis and all of them were on antibiotics for ear infections. Mike, Alissa, and I all had the stomach flu on the same day too. No fun :( Hopefully Steve stays healthy so he can take care of you guys!

Aranne and Dan said...

Bummer... Hopefully you guys are all feeling much better by the time you are reading this.