Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Fun at Home!

This is just a random post, not about anything specific really, just some fun pictures.

I found Preston like this the other day during tummy time, this is what happens when the TV is on! I think we have a little addict already!

I have to state for the record that I walked to check the mail today wearing a t-shirt, shorts, and flip flops, and it's February! I decided to try the stroller out without having to use the car seat. I think he's still a little small, but for a small walk to check the mail it worked just fine.

Steve always pick Preston up this way and even though it looks really uncomfortable, he seems to love it. Today Steve was lifting him up and down and Preston just smiled and smiled and even made some noises that are starting resemble laughter.

4 comments:

Savana said...

I can't believe how big he's getting! You guys should call us when you're up here-I've never seen the little guy and now he's not so little anymore!

Carrie said...

That boy is strong like his daddy. Steve was a pro wrester at a point in time right? :) They are looking more and more like each other, as clones. Both boys are adorable. :)

Aranne and Dan said...

The last picture makes me nervous. It reminds me of when Lisa pulled Morgan up like that onto a bed and pulled her shoulder out of the socket... Just a warning!

He is starting to look more and more like Steve... Sorry Amy. Maybe the next one will be your twin?!

Anonymous said...

He does look like Steve! I don't know how mom's ever survived without TV. The Little Einsteins are my life saver in the mornings, I can actually get some stuff done uninterrupted!