Friday, August 21, 2009

Almost 9 months...

Preston had his 9 month doctor's appointment this morning. He's still got a few days until he's actually 9 months but I had to move up his appointment since our insurance is changing. Unfortunately for Preston I love taking him to the doctor, it's always reassuring to see that he is growing and developing right on track. As always he was a champ and did great for the doctor and I got some of my questions answered. He now weighs 20 lbs. 1 oz. (25-50th percentile) and is 28 1/4 inches (50-75th percentile). We ended up getting his flu shot while we were there and he didn't even cry, I was so proud of him!!

I feel like every picture I have of Preston right now is of him in some new tricky situation. This is no exception, he's in between our mattress and the frame of the bed (and it looks weird because we have our vertical mirror on it's side against the mattress, yet another thing moved because he tried to pull it down).