Friday, August 14, 2009

Here Comes Trouble...

We've had a feeling for awhile that Preston is going to be a real handful and he's finally starting to show us that! He discovered the doggie door this week and has had fun playing with the flaps, but now he's started to attempt to go outside (not good considering there's a 6 inch, or more, drop to the concrete patio). So today we put one of our Christmas storage boxes in front of it, and this is what happened 30 minutes later... (don't worry, no Prestons were harmed in these photos!)




Ok, I had to put this one up to because I thought it was so sweet. He's standing against my legs, holding onto my shorts.

6 comments:

Jenn and Kylann said...

Haha! They are smarter than we give them credit for sometimes. You just wait girl! LOL! Chase would play with the doggie door at the house we were house-sitting at. Though he never attempted to go outside. Weird kid....

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

oh no!

Carrie said...

Rascal. Period.

Anonymous said...

That's going to be a fun battle for a few years :)

angie and tyler said...

Don't know if you remember me or not. I was reading through your old blog posts and you guys had your very first date on my exact wedding day! last friday of spring break march 12 2004.

Savana said...

How funny! I think you need a bigger box!