Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Happenings...

We've had some pretty good Halloween times! Earlier in the week was our ward's Trunk or Treat where Steve and I decided to dress up. I was a princess with my dragon holding me captive.


Steve dressed up as an engineer nerd with name tags from both IBM and Raytheon. This is hilarious because our ward is about 90% engineers working at those places and Steve often feels like the odd man out because he's NOT an engineer. He looked awesome and everyone got a big kick out of it!

Friday night we made these awesome cupcakes thanks to Steve's sister Angie for sending all of the ingredients. It was so much fun and they really turned out cute. We ended up giving plates to the families that Steve home teaches, so we wouldn't eat all 24!



Hope everyone had a super fun Halloween!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great costumes!!! Too bad Preston was sick :(

Those cupcakes are adorable too. Next year when I'm not pregnant and watching my weight I'll have to make some!

Aranne and Dan said...

You guys looked great. Our plans fell through because the other couple was sick... I hate that! Glad you had fun... Next year Preston will enjoy it more so don't worry.... The costume was great Amy...

Carrie said...

The cupcakes look yum. I love your costumes, you and Preston went themed and Steve was the odd man out. Those engineers always are. :) Don't tell Joel I wrote that. I better go get Joel's pocket protector ready for work tomorrow. Wah ha ha!

Jenn and Kylann said...

How cute! You guys looked great!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

You guys are looking good. You look so pretty. And your dragon doesn't look to scary. You probably don't want to escape. I love that Steve has the guts to tease the guys in the ward. Luke often feels like the odd man out too. Love the costumes.