Sunday, March 7, 2010

Haircut!


I got my haircut about a week and a half ago and I love it! It's the shortest I've ever had my hair and something totally different for me, but that's what I wanted. Here it is (It's also cute when I pin back my bangs.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Kara said...

Very cute! You can definitely pull off short hair.

Tatum said...

I love it! I also love Preston's face. So sweet!

Sarah and Trent said...

Super Cute!! I really really like it! And my friend uses a crib tent and says it has worked wonders for her little boy :)

Aranne and Dan said...

I think your hair looks cute... I think it is the shortest I have ever seen it... I think it is funny that we always alternate... I have mine longer and your shorter.. then we switch...Maybe I should cut mine so we can be on the same schedule for once!

Savana said...

Love your hair! It was great to see it in person at Conference!