Preston's going to be a big brother!!
A lot of you know from facebook, but oh well... That's right, we're expecting baby number 2! I'm due April 24th which makes me 10 weeks along. We're super excited for this addition even if it's at a time when our lives are a little crazy right now. Steve's convinced we're having a girl, so we might have to place bets to see who's right! I wasn't sick at all while I was pregnant with Preston, but things have been a lot different this time around. No throwing up yet, but I've been constantly nauseous, exhausted and super hungry. I'm also having a lot of food aversions, so I eat something once and then just the thought of it makes me sick. I'm running out of things to eat! Thank goodness for cereal because I eat at least 2 bowls a day! Actually as I'm typing this, I'm not feeling so good. But it's all normal pregnancy stuff and the most important thing is that this baby is healthy and normal so far and for that I'm so grateful.
Last weekend we were up in Phoenix visiting my parents and got to tell them the news in person. We made Preston a little shirt to help spill the beans. It's so fun to finally tell everyone how much we look forward to this new little baby.
The back!
8 comments:
Congrats! How exciting!! I hope you guys get a girl. They are way fun!
I wasn't sick at all with Hallie. Not even a hint of nausea so I wouldn't guarantee it being a girl. But I'm hoping! :)
I know I already said so on FB but I am so so happy for you!! Two is fun!!!
Hope you find some things you love. Cereal was one of my Favorites with Dallin i had AT LEAST 2 bowls a day too. Keep us posted and CONGRATS again!!!
That is such great news! Babies are such a blessing! Two is super fun too- they will keep you on your toes for sure. :) Good luck and hope you are feeling better soon.
The card and the shirt are both adorable... I was so excited when I got the card... but bittersweet with you guys moving! I guess we will all be raking up those frequent flyer miles...
Wow! I've missed so much on your blog!
Congrats on baby #2! You always have the cutest ideas for announcing your pregnancies! So cute!
And oh my goodness, you're moving?!? We should get together before you move! It sounds like it will be a great opportunity for you guys (even though you might freeze)!!
Congrats! I hope you have twin girls :) I was miserably sick with both of mine so I don't think being sick is necessarily indicative of being male or female. I'm so excited for you guys. He/she will add a whole new level of joy to your lives!
Big hug and congrats! Such exciting news to add to your exciting news of your other exciting news. Seems like you guys are all the excitement. :) P will be a great big bro. So fun watching families grow.
Congratulations Amy. I hope any sickness goes away soon. Perhaps part of it is just from all the other life stresses.
Post a Comment