Steve's had a "Coming Soon" banner on the building for awhile, but the real sign went up at the end of last week. It was pretty exciting the first time we saw it, definitely makes it official. They're painting the inside and continuing construction and Steve will be starting interviews at the end of this week. Things are really coming along! It looks like they will be opening March 26th and having their grand opening event April 16th (which is why Abby is on strict orders from us to not make an early appearance!). There are definitely some long days in Steve's future but I'm proud of all his hard work!
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Coming Soon...
Fantastic Sams Hair Salon is coming soon to Idaho Falls!


Steve's had a "Coming Soon" banner on the building for awhile, but the real sign went up at the end of last week. It was pretty exciting the first time we saw it, definitely makes it official. They're painting the inside and continuing construction and Steve will be starting interviews at the end of this week. Things are really coming along! It looks like they will be opening March 26th and having their grand opening event April 16th (which is why Abby is on strict orders from us to not make an early appearance!). There are definitely some long days in Steve's future but I'm proud of all his hard work!
Steve's had a "Coming Soon" banner on the building for awhile, but the real sign went up at the end of last week. It was pretty exciting the first time we saw it, definitely makes it official. They're painting the inside and continuing construction and Steve will be starting interviews at the end of this week. Things are really coming along! It looks like they will be opening March 26th and having their grand opening event April 16th (which is why Abby is on strict orders from us to not make an early appearance!). There are definitely some long days in Steve's future but I'm proud of all his hard work!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! I hope everything goes well for you guys :)That is such a blessing for you and I know it is exciting for the both of you to see it all coming together. Just when we think that all is lost God comes in and is always there for us!
Oh I enjoy reading your blogs...you are very good at it...I just started one for my family but I don't think mine are as good LOL))
God Bless you and your family Amy!
From, Angela Castleberry
This is so exciting!!!
Post a Comment