I finished Abby's Christmas stocking!! I went ahead and bought the kit after Christmas because it was on sale, and got to work because I didn't have any other project to work on. It definitely helped that this is the fourth one I've done, so I'm a lot more efficient and it went a lot faster. Steve kept making fun of me saying that I was obsessed and didn't need to get it done since there is a long time until Christmas. This may be true but I figured I might not have as much free time after the baby comes and it's just easier to finish something once you've started.
I kind of laugh now because I feel like I may have jinxed us by embroidering Abby's name. Watch, now we're going to have a boy or totally change our mind on the name. Oh well, I guess we'll see!
Now that I'm done with that it's onto my next project which is learning how to use my sewing machine... wish me luck!
6 comments:
I was totally going to say that you jinxed her name to! Oh well~ It looks wonderful! :)
wow! It looks amazing! I think you are better at it than me. I'm working on one right now also for a service, and I'm struggling getting it done, and I DO have lots of time. It looks great! way to go. Abby will love it.
Way to be on top of things!!! Go YOU!!! You will be SO glad it is done once that little girl has made her appearance! AND...it looks AWESOME!! I love it.
Winner winner chicken dinner!! I am SOOO impressed!!! Don't let Steve make fun of you, you are brilliant!! I would have definitely done the same thing! Although this is coming from the person who barely finished my child's stocking for her SECOND Christmas. ;) Way to go!
GREAT JOB! This is just darling for our little Abby! No matter what Steve said, two little ones is a lot more and time in the future may well be at a premium. I think getting it done ahead is brilliant!
Thanks for throwing me under the bus, honey!!!!
Post a Comment