Thursday, July 7, 2011

Pictures!

Seriously, I love these kids!! They are adorable (if I do say so myself!). And I especially can't get enough of my sweet little girl. Here are a bunch of random pics from the last few weeks.

Preston looks like he has a lazy eye and Abby has some serious bed head from her 3 hour nap (woohoo!), but I love how every time Abby's on the floor Preston always wants to be right by her!

I felt like Abby was super summery today, love it! And gotta love the big open mouth smile!

I headed to Rigby Lake (a glorified pond) with the kids and my friend and her kids. Preston had a ton of fun playing in the water and the sand and I was happy to find a fun new place to go that's only 20 minutes away.


Love this group of pictures. I feel like Abby's hair makes her look older, but yet she's still so little.





2 comments:

Shane and Amy Jo said...

Oh my goodness...could her hair be any cuter. Umm...nope! She is so darling!

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact same thing looking at those pictures. She looks about 6 months older than she actually is because of those gorgeous locks.