Sunday, October 14, 2012
Nursery's newest...
Just a quick post for Abby on her first official day in the nursery at church. She won't actually be 18 months until Thursday but we thought it was close enough. She's been going to nursery for about 6 weeks now, for a little bit at a time. She had always done great but then we went out of town for a couple of week and when we came back she wanted nothing to do with it. With general conference last week, I was nervous if she would go today... not to mention her crazy separation anxiety she's having lately whenever I'm gone. :( Steve took her and she was definitely nervous so he stayed and held her and played with her for about 10 minutes and managed to sneak away. She stayed in there for the entire time and even though I think she spent the entire time on one of the nursery leader's laps, I am still going to count it as a success!
I thought she looked like such a big girl today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment