Our awesome party was followed by a great family weekend! We didn't do anything major but just had a lot of fun hanging out and letting the kids play. Just fun to be all together!!
 |
| They thought this was hilarious!! |
 |
| This sums up a big part of Abby's weekend. She LOVES to climb out of the pack n' play and would not go to sleep to save her life. She went to bed between 10 and 11 every night. I had to take her for a drive almost every time to try to get to sleep but it didn't always work. I was SO frustrated because she was so sleep deprived but wouldn't just go to sleep. I even made my dad take a nap with her once because I was so over her antics. I have never been so grateful to come home to a crib tent!!! |
 |
| Chelsea is such a cutie!! I can't even stand it! |
 |
| Left over plastic table cloth capes thanks to Uncle Dan... love that he's in his pj's on a little princess, he looks awesome! |
 |
| As Steve was looking at these pictures he asked, "What are you wearing?" I said ,"Shorts!" We came home to windy, cloudy weather with the high temps in the low 60's. Yesterday I wore jeans, long sleeves, and a sweater and I was cold! Welcome home Idaho. |
It was a wonderful trip! We left Tuesday to drive to Las Vegas and then drove the rest of the way home on Wednesday (a 13 hour day). It was a little bit of an adventure driving with just the kids and my grandparents. It was definitely a tougher drive on the way home since we were all tired and ready to be home and it's just a long time for the kiddos to be in the car. And on top of that we had our first adventure in car sickness as Abby threw up just 10 minutes outside of Vegas (literally 15 minutes after I said how lucky I am that my kids don't get car sick!). Not the most fun thing in the world to clean up vomit on the side of the freeway with semis whizzing by but we made it through and thankfully she didn't get sick again. We dropped my grandparents off just fine and with the help of a Happy Meal to appease Preston we were able to make it the rest of the way home. He was crying/whining for his Daddy for most of the drive so he was thrilled when we finally made it home. We missed Steve and although the weather has not been great we were happy to be home with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment