Transitioning Abby to a big girl bed has been something we've been putting off for awhile... with no baby to kick her out of the crib and her not being too big for it we've been fine with her staying in it, with the crib tent keeping her from climbing out of course. But our beloved crib tent finally bit the dust a few days and completely broke forcing us to transition Abby. We took the side off her crib and had her sleep for 3 nights like that. I was so nervous about her getting us multiple times or waking up extra early but I was pleasantly surprised when she did AWESOME! She went right to sleep and slept great and even took a nap in it without getting up (which I'm convinced is a fluke!). I was able to find a super cute used toddler bed (I've never been a huge fan of toddler beds but we already had the crib mattress that it uses and was sure cheaper than buying a twin mattress/frame/bed/sheets.) I paid $30 and it is in pretty good condition and just looked it up and found out it's originally $115, yeah for great bargains! So tonight is her first night in her real big girl bed. It still looks tiny but she is growing up!
 |
| Both the kids wanted to help Steve take down the crib. They were good helpers! |
 |
| Our big girl! Love her so much! |
No comments:
Post a Comment