Thursday, June 1, 2017

Life at home...

I swear life continues to zoom past me.  The day to day of taking care of 5 kids just keeps me busy as I seem to go from one kid/task to the next the whole day.  It leaves me tired, sometimes impatient or frustrated but I really truly love it.  I love being with them all day and feel very grateful that I get to be the one to be there for it all... the good, the bad, and the ugly.  Here's a little of life at home lately...
Meal times are messy but fun.  They like to pull each others' bibs and have started trying to stick their fingers into each others' mouths.

The baby gate at the front door is perfect for babies and dogs.  We like to open up the front door to let in the fresh air and the babies like to look outside.

Kaley was helping me take car of one of the babies.

Another grocery shopping trip dominated! Double stroller, 2 year old in the cart, and a cart full of groceries.  Yikes!  Maneuvering was a bit tricky and I got plenty of comments but I did it!  (as a side note, our Walmart offers grocery pick up and it's what dreams are made of.  Order online and then they bring it out to my car!  No more dragging the kiddos with me or going after the kids go to bed.  I absolutely love it!) 



Showing off her new trick!  Once they both started crawling like crazy we tried to block them from the kitchen with a bunch of cardboard box configurations, but nothing worked.  The best we can do is keep all of the doors down the hall.

The floor with my littlest littles.  My favorite place.

Riley!  Steve had fun getting the twins some new clothes with a killer Carter's sale.  We were showing her off!

Maddie's turn!

Kaley loves to us my phone, especially to look at and take pictures.  Mostly her pictures are blurry, up close, or super unflattering.  She took this pic of me and Riley and I absolutely love it.  

These are my school time cuties.

Double trouble!

11 Months old!  The second I put the sticker on the couch they both grabbed it and kept switching it back and forth.

 My sweet Kaley was rocking the no pants look because over two weeks ago I started potty training her.  She really hadn't expressed much interest but she will be 3 in July and our summers get busy so I figured I would give it a shot.  The first day was rough but it totally clicked with this girl.  She totally got the concept and has had very limited accidents since then.  It has gone so smoothly and I am just amazed at how quickly she figured this out.  Woohoo!


Are you kidding me with this cuteness?!  I can't even handle it!

Maddie on the left, Riley on the right.

No comments: