We were so excited to finally have some nice warm days of spring. (although, it was 44 degrees with lots of snow flurries yesterday, actually when I first started writing this... haha Idaho spring!) I definitely love being outside when it is nice and love to soak up some sun. Spring is always uncertain and goes back and forth between glorious sunshine and cold, windy, and rain. So when it is nice it is an absolute must to be outside! We drop the inside chores and enjoy it while we can.
Here are some pics of some of it!
 |
| First time in the grass. They looked worried and tried their hardest to keep their feet and hands off of the grass. Pretty stinkin' cute. |
 |
| We have been using a twin Snap n' Go for the babies where you just put the car seats in but now they are getting bigger and want to see. So after participating in a kids consignment sale to get rid of some baby stuff, I used that money to get this new stroller for the twins. And Kaley can even stand in the middle for little breaks. |
 |
| The babies new playpen for outside. It is awesome, sets up super easy, and has a sun shade too. We've used it a few times now and they are content to hang out and play in it for quite awhile and I don't have to chase them or have them eating grass! |
First trip to the zoo for the season! We got a season pass for this summer which we haven't done for a couple of years, for sure not last year with the babies. So I am excited to go a bunch of times this summer!

 |
| First afternoon in the park. I let the babies crawl around the blanket and Preston was being super cute with them! |
I have come to really, really love spring here. I don't think I ever experienced what spring is really like in AZ. I love seeing the snow melt away, the grass turn green, the leaves starting to come back and the birds starting to sing. I absolutely love the trees that blossom and their amazing smell. I swear there is a buzz in the air when there are finally nice weather days and everyone is excited to be outside again. I love having four distinct seasons (once again something that Arizona just doesn't have). I have come to really appreciate seasons and their differences, something that Idaho has taught me. This Arizona girl has come a long way!
No comments:
Post a Comment