Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cute Jackie...

We've been completely neglecting taking Jackie into get groomed and she turned into a Wookie, as Steve would say. She was just a giant fluff ball and if we lived by a forest there would be reports of Sasquach sightings! So yesterday we finally got her into be groomed and I swear she looks like a different dog. She lost like 20 pounds of fur and the best part is that they put matching pink and purple bows on her ears. So cute!! (I'm mad at myself because I totally forgot to a before picture!)

2 comments:

Savana said...

You should come next time we get together to make bows and you can make some for Jackie! So cute!

Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking...Jackie needs some Diamondback bows! I'm sure they have D-backs ribbons somewhere and you can come make bows with us!