After that we headed to Pocatello where we got to meet our new nephew Tyson for the first time. He's still so little and super cute and we hogged him for most of the weekend. It was especially cute because Steve and Tyson became buddies right away. Steve had given him a D-Backs onesie and put it on Tyson even though it's still way too big. Steve of course had to put his D-Backs shirt on too. Seriously, so adorable!
Steve then made his dad put on his D-Backs shirt too and had a whole family Diamondbacks moment.
I think Steve's favorite part of the weekend was taking naps with Tyson. I think he took about 3 naps with him.
Sunday was Tyson's day to be blessed and he looked great in his little white outfit. Here he is with his mom Angie.
Here's the family: Lisa, Elaine, Angie & Tyson, John, Steve and Me.
We had a great luncheon after with tons of family. It was so great to see everyone in the family. I had to include a picture me holding Tyson, because I took so many of Steve.
We were just hanging out Sunday night when we looked outside and realized it was snowing!! Not just cute little snowflakes, but real life snow! Of course us being from Arizona we had to actually go outside to look at the snow.
I had to take advantage of this opportunity and build a snowman! Not bad considering I built it in only 2 minutes.
Ok so this picture really puts my snowman into perspective. Not quite so fabulous, but I still loved it. I think the dogs actually ended up eating the snowman's arms and eyes.
It continued to snow all that night and the next morning the weather was so bad that we thought we were going to get snowed in! Thankfully the weahter cleared up in time for us to drive to the airport. We really did have a great weekend with everyone. We were so glad that we were able to be there to show our love and support for Angie, Tyson, and the whole family! We love you guys, thanks for a wonderful trip!
6 comments:
I did think those were pretzels for arms. :) I actually enjoy the snow in pictures, not in real life, so it was fun to look through this post. Cute babe too, nice name and all.
Tyson is so cute. I love his little bow tie! And your snowman is hilarious. I wouldn't have even known it was so small if you hadn't taken a picture from far away. Glad you all had such a great trip!
I love all the pictures of Tyson and Steve. So cute. I can't wait to see how Steve dresses your first baby. I can just picture a little Jedi outfit:)
SO cute! I love the snowman! And the baby is so adorable too! Steve will be a great daddy! (And you will be a great mommy, of course!)
Looks like you guys had a great trip. I can't believe it is still snowing in places - the weather is beautiful here...
I hope you don't mind that I found your blog on Carrie's site! I just wanted to let you know that Chase and I might be moving out to Rita Ranch this summer because I got a teaching job at Empire high school. Hooray!
You'll have to let us know how the ward is and all that jazz. :)
Post a Comment