Preston watched Star Wars for the first time! Steve was so proud! He loves to be in his bouncer and we realized that at the angle we had it, he could turn his head to watch TV. So funny!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a proud dad! I wonder what Preston is going to be for Halloween ;) Is that the new animated one? Any good? And that question is for Amy because I know Steve will say anything Star Wars related is good :)
3 comments:
What a proud dad! I wonder what Preston is going to be for Halloween ;) Is that the new animated one? Any good? And that question is for Amy because I know Steve will say anything Star Wars related is good :)
Yeah, it's on Cartoon Network. I'm not into it at all, that's all Steve! He says it's just ok.
Wow, now that's a milestone none of my kids have reached...that means Preston is in the 100th percentile for Star Wars eh?
Post a Comment