Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Almost All Better...

Our low-key lives have become even more so since Preston has had a cold since last Wednesday. Poor little guy was in his PJ's all weekend and is just now starting to get feeling better. We even had him sleep in his car seat next to our bed the past two nights in hopes of reducing his cough a little by having him propped up. Hopefully we are all done getting sick for a while because it is no fun for everyone involved.

Here are a couple recent pics:

6 comments:

Kara said...

Sick babies are no fun. I'm glad he's feeling better!

Daniel M. Wilker said...

Hey wats up guys. Glad all of you guys are feeling better. So I finally got the internet so I can now keep up with my blog and others as well.

angie & ty said...

Im glad Preston is feeling so much better!! Poor little guy.

Adrian said...

So glad he's feeling better!

Amy it was so fun to chat with you the other night! We should definitely get together sometime!

Carrie said...

Looks like you guys are all smiles now. It's nice to put sickness behind you and live a normal life again huh?

Anonymous said...

You guys looks great. Amy, you don't look like you gained a single pound with Preston. I'm jealous :)