
This is a special post for my birthday boy Steve!! Today is his birthday and he's oh so excited (ok, he's not huge into b-days anymore, so I had to try to make him excited!).
We actually celebrated yesterday since you can't go out and do tons on Sunday. We had a great day doing some of Steve's favorite things like: shopping (even though Preston benefited from that the most I think), going to the movies, eating sandwiches, getting some donuts, watching a movie at home, and having some McDonald's. He was feeling a little under the weather which stinks, but he was still able to have a fun day and Preston was a good sport through it all. Today was topped off with a pretty good day at church, a couple presents, and me making enchiladas which are Steve's favorite.
Even though Steve doesn't care that much about his birthday, I'm so happy to have him and celebrate days like this with him. He is my best friend and a amazing husband, and I'm so happy that I can add a wonderful father to his long list of great qualities. I love you honey and hope that you had a great birthday!
The birthday boy with his cute little boy! These pajamas were Preston's gift to Steve!
3 comments:
Happy, Happy Birthday!
Happy Happy Birthday, it's Birthday time for you, Happy Happy Birthday, la dee freakin' da. (Can't remember the rest....)
Happy happy birthday Steve! Sounds like a very fun day!
Post a Comment