Monday, April 13, 2009

A great Easter weekend...

We had a wonderful weekend with my parents coming to visit from Phoenix. There was much fun to be had doing some shopping, having yummy Chinese food, and watching "Bolt" with some homemade caramel popcorn. We even felt brave and took Preston to the movies for the first time. He actually did pretty well, but preferred to watch the movie standing in the little hallway by the exit. Oh well, it was still fun. Preston loved spending time with his Grandma and Grandpa Urbancic, and I think they enjoyed seeing him too!



We wrapped up the weekend with a big Easter breakfast and going to church together before my parents had to head home. We had a pretty relaxing Easter and enjoyed remembering our Savior on that special day.

Don't let this adorable boy deceive you. About 45 minutes into church, Preston had his worst exploding diaper to date, which used up all of the wipes we had with us! Poor kid was barefoot in his random extra outfit the rest of church. So much for his Easter outfit!




We hope that everyone was able to have a very Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Easter! Preston looks adorable in his Easter outfit. Too bad it got exploded on!

Ashley and Spencer Bunn said...

i don't miss the exploding diapers at all, but glad you had a great waster

Carrie said...

I love the family picture. I bet it's hard to believe that a year ago it was just you and the Stevester and now you've got the cute babe to cuddle in pictures with. He looks like a little dude.

Adrian said...

Such fun easter pictures! I love Preston's little outfit! Too bad about the blowout! I hate when that happens! By the way, you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Well he looked very handsome while it lasted! I don't miss carrying around extra outfits at all. At least you got some cute picture before it happened too.