Preston (and I) went to visit Daddy at work today. All the ladies there loved him and Preston was so good for them as they passed him around. They were so funny as they all commented on the static electricity making Preston's hair stick up, and we had to explain over and over that that's really what it looks like all the time. The guard there even made Preston wear a visitor badge. So funny!
Steve's been doing some yard work yesterday and today and Preston has become his official helper, granted his help from the stroller is minimal.
This is further proof that there are barely any pictures of me with Preston. I swear it's like a 10 to 1 ratio of pictures of Preston with Steve to me, but no one's around in the day to take our picture!
4 comments:
He could have easily passed as Steve if you'd have slapped that badge on him and put him behind a desk.
What a hard worker Preston is!!! Hes is getting so big. Cant wait to see you guys soon. U just need to habd Steve the camera when he gets home so he can get mommy and son too!!
He really is getting big! I hadn't noticed until I saw that first picture. He'll be crawling in no time!
I know how that is! I don't have hardly any pictures of me and Chase together. I always have to tell Kylann to take a picture of us as he's not as camera happy as I am.
Post a Comment