The actual reason for us going (besides being able to see the fam of course!) was to be there for Steve's little sister, Lisa's wedding on Saturday. We were glad that we could be there to show our love and support for her and Steve's parents. She and Chris seemed very happy and we hope to be able to get to know him better now that he is apart of the family. The simple ceremony and open house was filled with lots of family and it was so great to see a lot of Steve's aunts, uncles, cousins, and their little ones that we barely get to see except for in the blog world. It turned out to be a really good but long day, and we were all happy to sleep in the next morning!
Steve's sister Angie and I were both bridesmaids. We're showing off our matching yellow shoes!
I loved the little outfit we got for Preston, he looked so handsome!
We loved the rainy cool weather that they had the whole weekend but sad that little Tyson was sick most of the time we were there. Hopefully he's feeling better now! It was so great to see the family and have them spend time with Preston since they don't get to see him all the time. Thanks for a wonderful trip! I feel like I say that every time, but it's true every time!
Being super cute right before getting off the plane in Phoenix. He did really great but was still very ready to get home last night!
4 comments:
You're so brave. I'm never taken Alissa on a plane and I don't think I want to. Preston is going to be ready for world travel when he's older!
Amy... You look SOOOO good. You are losing so much weight. You look thinner than even before Preston if that is even possible! Glad you guys had fun in Idaho
Looks like a very fun trip and very nice wedding! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress! Seriously... I want one!
Preston does look great in his little outfit, but you look cute too Amy...OK, you, too, Steve!
Post a Comment