Okay, I'm not sure how yummy, but Preston had rice cereal for the first time yesterday. I have put this off for awhile because of us going out of town a couple times and because Preston has shown no interest in eating real food. I think this little boy would be content to just stick with his mama's milk which he obviously has no problem gaining weight with! So we gave the cereal a go, and he's already a champ! We even took a video, but he just stared at us like, "What's the big deal?"
2 comments:
Looks good... Can't wait to give him lots of stuff you don't want me too!
Preston is so funny! I think you have a lot more "what's the big deal mom?" looks headed your way! I love it!!
Hayley is coming up on 4 months next week. Should I already give her rice cereal or not? I can't decide!
Post a Comment