Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wow, 6 Months!


I say it every month, but I can't even believe our baby boy is 6 months old today! Half a year, that is so crazy! This sweet boy is getting cuter by the day and seems to be happier the older he gets. Here's what our monkey is up to:

- Rolling everywhere!
- Almost sitting up by himself (his round booty is making that a little difficult!)
- Smiling and laughing all the time.
- Doing pretty good on solids and getting to know his veggies.
- Has half a tooth on the bottom.
- Wants to grab anything within his reach and instantly put it in his mouth.
- Still chewing on his hands nonstop.
- Loves to chit chat with a wide array of noises including grunting, coughing, and his favorite, spitting.

Another one of his favorites, anything that crinkles, including his sign.

3 comments:

Adrian said...

What a big boy!! Preston seriously gets cuter in every picture!! He’s really looking long! I don’t mean that as a lame comment...but really, he suddenly has some serious height! What a cutie!

Carrie said...

Funny post!

I think Preston and CJ are brothers by slobber. :)

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the exact same thing. He looks like he's twice as tall all of a sudden. Cute as always!