Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Little Late...

Well we spent the whole weekend in Las Vegas so we kind of missed Father's Day. Here's a little post about the Fathers in my life...

My Dad (of course) is the best!!! He's always been a wonderful father to me and my 3 brothers and now it just thrills me to see him be a grandpa to Preston.

My Father-In-Law is also a wonderful father. I've always been welcomed into the Wilker family with open arms and he has been so loving and supportive to Steve and I. It's also fun to see Preston spend time with his Papa John!

And of course the new Dad in my life, Steve!! I have loved watching every minute of Steve be a father to Preston. He is just so sweet, loving and fun with his little boy. I love you Steve and thanks for being such an amazing father to our little monkey!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Happy Father's Day to Stevo. Strange how Preston wasn't there last year...he's a natural.