Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Our Supermodel...

If you read our post about Preston's 3 month pics from Sears, you know that that was something we don't want to repeat: too expensive and not impressive. We had to go another route and since certain friends of ours who have really nice cameras and like photography have moved away from us (you know who you are!), Steve's friend from work Nancy was nice enough to take pictures for us, which we are super grateful for.

Our little boy is just so funny. He's been so happy lately just smiling, laughing, and talking all the time. So what do you think he does when we get to the park to take the pictures... that's right he was silent and just stared at us. No laughs and no smiles. I swear they know when you want them to smile!! Oh well, I thought we still got some cute shots. Here are some of them, it's kind of a lot but it was hard to choose because we ended up with almost 400 pictures.








13 comments:

mama wilker said...

So Cute! I want some. my favorite of Preston is the third picture. I love both family pictures and those of you two with him! love you, mama wilker

Adrian said...

Those pictures turned out really nice! I really like the 1st family picture! So cute!

Hayley does that too! She’ll be smiling and happy all the way to Picture People and then it’s like torture to get a smile once we’re there!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

He's like a mini-Steve! Too cute! We are avoiding the photo studio at all cost too.

Tatum said...

Your pictures turned out great! What a cute family you have!

Aranne and Dan said...

Love these pictures... I agree that they are much more fun than the ones last time at Sears... Hope you plan on bringing some up for us next weekend... or at least a disc or something so we can pick and print our own... Can't wait to see you guys (again!)

Leann said...

Awesome pics! He looks even more like Steve, if you can believe that is possible.

Kara said...

I love the third picture! (the fourth is cute as well). He is so adorable!

Stefanie said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! I really like all of them! What a good looking family you are!

Carrie said...

These are adorable. Your family is glowing.

Anonymous said...

I love outdoor pictures. Preston is still a little Steve clone :)

Jenn and Kylann said...

Again, you guys are such a cute family!! Oh and I know exactly what you mean about Preston not smiling. Chase does that to me everytime I try and take his picture!

Mike and Holly said...

These are terrific! I think they are better than a studio could do. I love the one of the two of you looking at Preston. He is such a cutie...we really miss him!

Dave said...

Great pics guys!! the 4th one down is such a steve pose. lol. Ya'll look super happy!