Friday, June 5, 2009

Tagged -- 8 Things...

I've been tagged by my friend Adrian. It's been awhile, so here it goes:

8 Favorite TV Shows:
- Project Runway
- The Hills
- The Office
- LOST
- Burn Notice
- Bones
- Top Chef
- Any kind of wedding show.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

- Took a nap
- Worked on Steve's Christmas stocking
- Checked e-mail/facebook/blog multiple times
- Called Steve
- Watched Real Housewives of New Jersey (new guilty pleasure!)
- Sat outside on a swing with Preston for a long time
- Took care of a very fussy little boy
- Found discussion questions for my book club that I'm in charge of this month

8 Restaurants I Love:
- Olive Garden
- Taco Bell
- Wendy's
- Texas Roadhouse
- Sonic
- China View
- Anything else yummy...

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- Seeing Steve tonight
- Going home tomorrow
- Going to Music Under the Stars on Sunday
- Visiting Dan & Aranne in Las Vegas
- Watching Preston learn how to crawl
- Getting Preston and our pictures taken
- My birthday in July
- Our 5 year anniversary in December

8 Things on My Wish List:
- A new job for Steve
- New cars for both of us (after having to pay tons to get one of the cars fixed!)
- Great family pictures
- Not to have to worry about money at all!
- That we lived closer to both of our families and extended family
- A fabulous vacation!
- To look amazing in a swimsuit
- Lasik eye surgery

8 People I Tag:
- Carrie
- Jasmine
- Kara
- Aranne
- Savana
- Stefanie
- Leann
- And anyone else who would like to do it!

4 comments:

Kara said...

you've got me wondering about this real housewives of new jersey. i've watched the other ones (orange county is by far my fav), but didn't think i'd like new jersey. i don't need another reality show to watch though, so maybe i shouldn't even tune in :)

do you know when project runway is supposed to start? I hate that it's on lifetime now. blah

Heather (wife, mom) said...

My comment was on the Housewives of NJ too! It is very very true that all reality shows are incredibly addicting. When I'm up late/early nursing, I find myself watching far too much Kardashians or Hills.

I long also for not worrying about money. Someday, right?

Adrian said...

Great post Amy! Thanks for doing the tag!

Any kind of wedding show...you crack me up... maybe because I also LOVE wedding shows! “Who’s Wedding Is It Anyway” is my favorite! We’ve both been married for almost 5 years. What’s the deal with us?!!

I didn’t know your birthday is in July! What day? Mine is the 17th! I swear we have identical lives! I love it!

Carrie said...

I'm going to do this now. It's been a while. I've forgotten how these work.