Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cute boy...

I know that I haven't been a big fan of portrait studios for pics for Preston but I got a coupon that I just couldn't resist. I got an 8x10, 2 5x7's, and 8 wallets for free! I just can't pass up free! Preston did pretty good and made some silly faces so I thought I'd share...

This is the one we picked, I took a picture of the picture so it's not the best quality.

I didn't get a CD of these pics so here are some of the rest, fun to look at even with the trademark thing on them.



6 comments:

Adrian said...

Oh my gosh those pictures are darling!!! What a big boy standing up like that! I just finished doing a new post with Hayley's 6 month pics from Picture People! I was just proud that she was sitting up! How much did you LOVE that coupon? Because I sure did!! How did you get your pictures to save so you could put them on your blog? When I view the photo shoot online it won't let me save them at all. Oh well. It was fun to see the Preston's many poses and silly faces!!

Savana said...

So Cute! And, even better that you didn't have to pay! Even I was going to take Madison into a studio for free pics. but we moved before I could use the coupon. I guess Mahlon's pictures will just have to do!

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

hey I just did this yesterday. DId you go to picture people? Awesome huh. We have been going like once a month for their free 8x10 no purchase necessary. But ours doesn't have the digitals with the photostamp on them to look at. YOu have to do it there adn then they are gone. It is pretty fun huh? I think I am going to go less after she turns 1 year though.

Huke, Lollie, and Gracie! said...

BTW, I love the overalls. They turned out cute. I always go with my friend and their little boy adn last time they took his shirt off but left the overalls. It was so cute. You should try it!

Anonymous said...

He's getting so big!

Where did you get that coupon? I need a hook up like that. I have'nt had Lis's picture taken at all in almost a year and we haven't had a family picture since she was 6 weeks old!

Aunt Bev said...

Fun, fun, fun. Preston looks more and more like I remember Steve looking as a little tyke. Thanks so much for sharing with the rest of us in such a cute way. Love ya.